This or That Childhood Question Challenge: Kendall Rivers Edition.
My good friend Jessica Kosinski challenged me to participate in this fun little prompt\challenge. So here we go!
- Would you rather be born in your decade or ten years later? — I’m happy being born in the one I was in but I’d definitely would’ve loved to have been born ten years or twenty years eariler. As a major retro tv, movie and music guy I would’ve loved to be able to have witnessed the big boom of 70s, 80s and 90s pop culture first hand when it was happening.
2. Would you prefer to still have your favorite childhood toy or childhood best friend? — Definitely my childhood best friend who’s still my best friend to this very day. 20 plus years of friendship is priceless.
3. Biggest childhood influencer: teacher or parent? — I would say as far as learning how to be a decent human being I both learned and inheritted that from my parents but I’ve had one teacher in particular who taught me about specific things in life that I still cherish to this day.
4. Were you a dreamer or a realist? — I was a dreamer then and a mix of both now.
5. Were you a picky eater or a food lover? — Big time food lover. There was very little I didn’t eat.
6. Were you more family-oriented or friend-oriented? — Both, though depending on the time I would be one more than the other.
7. Were you better at math and science or language and art? — Language. Usually got high marks in English which I didn’t get for the other subjects besides Gym.
8. Did you professionally become your childhood dream, or did you become something else? — Still working on that.
9. Are you an only child, or do you have siblings? — One younger brother. Very tight knit and trying to help each other grow as people.
10. Would you rather re-live your childhood or the past fifteen years? — I’d like to Quantum Leap into specific points of my childhood and correct some mistakes.
Bonus Questions courtesy of Jessica:
11. Were you into TV/movies or music? — All three, though Tv the most.
12. Dogs or cats? — Most definitely a Dog person.
13. Camping or no camping? — No camping. Not the most outdoorsy person.
14. Video games or arcade games? — Arcade games.
15. Sports or no sports? — Played Basketball, Football, Soccer and T-Ball as a kid. I’m best as Basketball and T-Ball.
Anyone else wanna take this on? Till next time, folks!